First Friday Night Market
NEXT EVENT: FRIDAY, September 6, 2019
Welcome to Grossmont Center!
Join us for a FREE, monthly vegan market at Grossmont Center at 5500 Grossmont Center Drive, in front of Hooleys and next to Chuze Fitness from 5pm – 10pm. We’ll be celebrating the vegan lifestyle with all-vegan eats, sweets, drinks, goods, and music! Help us warm our new home at Grossmont Center, where we’ll be for the rest of 2019. There will be no beer garden in September as we are working through the permit process, but Hooley’s in right in front of our new event space!
Sorry, no pets allowed per state law
(service animals always welcome).
WHEN: Friday, September 6, 2019
TIME: 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (NEW EXPANDED HOURS!)
ADDRESS: 5500 Grossmont Center Drive, La Mesa, CA 91942
COST: Free! Open to all ages.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Vegan in San Diego
VENDORS – September 6, 2019
- SWEETS & GOODS
- to be announced soon!
- Entrance is free!
- This event is family friendly, although music may be loud.
- This venue is ADA accessible. If there is anything Vegan in San Diego can do to be of assistance, please feel free to reach out via comment, direct message on Facebook or Instagram, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pets are NOT allowed due to proximity to open food service per state law. Service animals are welcome.
- Carpooling, ridesharing and bike riding are encouraged.
- There is free, unlimited parking on site, surrounding the shopping center.
- Most vendors accept cash and card.
- No soliciting or signature gathering will be allowed at this event.
- Please bring reusable straws and utensils! Plus reusable containers for to-go orders. 😉
Check out a gallery from our January 2019 event, captured by PACIFIC Magazine!
PACIFIC Magazine wrote an article about the return of First Friday Night Market after our first hiatus. Please note, our party has since relocated to GROSSMONT CENTER in La Mesa.