First Friday Night Market
NEXT EVENT: FRIDAY, March 1, 2019
The luck of the vegans!
Join us for a free, monthly vegan market at Anthem North Park on El Cajon Boulevard! We’ll be featuring vegan food/drink vendors, local vegan-friendly beer in a 21+ beer garden, and music!
Sorry, no pets allowed per state law (service animals always welcome).
WHEN: Every first Friday of the month
TIME: 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
ADDRESS: Anthem North Park parking lot, 2611 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, 92104
COST: Free! Open to all ages. Beer garden is 21+ only.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Vegan in San Diego and Anthem North Park
VENDORS – March 1, 2019
- Veg’n Out (San Diego, CA)
- Harmless Eats (San Diego, CA)
- Flavors of East Africa (San Diego, CA)
- FaVe Tacos (San Diego, CA)
- Leo’s Kitchen (San Diego, CA)
- and one more TBA!
- SoulMUCH (San Diego, CA)
- Rawsome Delights (San Diego, CA)
- Botko vegan cheese (San Diego, CA)
- NoHo Candle Co (North Hollywood, CA)
- Compassion Co (Guilford, CT)
MUSIC by an awesome to be announced!
- Entrance is free!
- The restaurant is OPEN, serving their full menu and tending their bar.
- Bring your 21+ ID to enter the beer garden. Sorry, no one under the age of 21 will be permitted (including children).
- This event is family friendly, although music may be loud.
- This venue is ADA accessible, including ramp entrance into the hosting restaurant. If there is anything Vegan in San Diego can do to be of assistance, please feel free to reach out via comment, direct message on Facebook or Instagram, or email at email@example.com.
- Pets are not allowed due to proximity to open food service per state law. Service animals are welcome.
- Carpooling, ridesharing and bike riding are encouraged. There is a bike rack on the corner of Hamilton and El Cajon Blvd.
- There is free street parking in the surrounding neighborhood, including at North Park Community Park (behind the water tower).
- Most vendors accept cash and card.
- Soliciting is not endorsed by Anthem Vegan or Vegan in San Diego.
- Please bring reusable straws and utensils! Plus reusable containers for to-go orders. 😉
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Please submit a Sponsor Interest form to place your business name and logo here!
Check out a gallery from our January 2019 event, captured by PACIFIC Magazine!
Want to vend with us? Please complete our Vendor Application.