First Friday Night Market
NEXT EVENT: FRIDAY, April 19, 2019
Vegan options from around the world!
Join us for a free, monthly vegan market at The Dojo Cafe on El Cajon Boulevard! We’ll be featuring vegan food/drink vendors and music!
Sorry, no pets allowed per state law (service animals always welcome).
WHEN: Every first Friday of the month (except this time — meet us on the THIRD Friday, April 19)
TIME: 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
ADDRESS: 4350 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, 92105
COST: Free! Open to all ages.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Vegan in San Diego
VENDORS – April 19, 2019
MUSIC by the awesome DJ Thirdrail — a vegan of more than 30 years, and DJ for more than 25 years! Book this DJ for your event!
- Entrance is free! But we are limited to 300 attendees in the event space at one time. There will be one entry point and attendees will be counted as they enter and exit.
- This event is family friendly, although music may be loud.
- This venue is ADA accessible. If there is anything Vegan in San Diego can do to be of assistance, please feel free to reach out via comment, direct message on Facebook or Instagram, or email at email@example.com.
- Pets are NOT allowed due to proximity to open food service per state law. Service animals are welcome.
- Carpooling, ridesharing and bike riding are encouraged. There is a bike rack on site.
- There is free street parking in the surrounding neighborhood.
- Most vendors accept cash and card.
- No soliciting or signature gathering will be allowed at this event.
- Please bring reusable straws and utensils! Plus reusable containers for to-go orders. 😉
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Your logo here!
Please submit a Sponsor Interest form to place your business name and logo here!
Check out a gallery from our January 2019 event, captured by PACIFIC Magazine!
Want to vend with us? Please complete our Vendor Application.