First Friday Night Market
NEXT EVENT: FRIDAY, March 6, 2020
Luck of the Vegans!
Join us for a FREE, monthly vegan market at Grossmont Center at 5500 Grossmont Center Drive, in front of Hooleys and next to Chuze Fitness from 5pm – 10pm. We’ll be celebrating the vegan lifestyle with all-vegan eats, sweets, drinks, goods, and music! This month we’re celebrating luck of the vegans in a very lucky Saint Patrick’s Day themed party, helping you celebrate how lucky we are to be vegan in this community.
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT THIS EVENT.
Due to state law, pets are not allowed within 20 feet of open food vendors per state law (service animals always welcome).
WHEN: Friday, March 6, 2020
TIME: 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
ADDRESS: 5500 Grossmont Center Drive, La Mesa, CA 91942
COST: Free! Open to all ages.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Vegan in San Diego, First Friday Night Market, Grossmont Center
VENDORS – March 6, 2020
- Harmless Eats
- By Rosaline
- NoW Sushi
- Nomad Eats
- Chicago Not Dog
- El Veganito
- San Diego Tempeh
- Veg’n Out
- We Be Grubbin’
- FaVe Tacos
- URBN Pizza
- Mama’s Tamales & Pupusas
- SWEETS & GOODS
- Maya’s Cookies
- Snopel’s Bakeshop
- SPLIT Bakehouse
- Sweet and Soulful Chef
- Compassion Co
- Kelly’s Croutons
- Mr. and Mrs. Wild’s
- Reasonings 4 Seasonings
- Farm Fresh to You
- The Rush Coffee
- Free water provided by Grossmont Center in their booth!
- Entrance is free!
- This event is family friendly, although music may be loud.
- This venue is ADA accessible. If there is anything Vegan in San Diego can do to be of assistance, please feel free to reach out via comment, direct message on Facebook or Instagram, or email at email@example.com.
- Pets are NOT allowed within 20 feet of open food vendors due to state law. Service animals are welcome.
- Carpooling, ridesharing and bike riding are encouraged.
- There is free, unlimited parking on site, surrounding the shopping center.
- Most vendors accept cash and card.
- Most vendors bring at least one gluten free menu item.
- No soliciting or signature gathering will be allowed at this event.
- Please bring reusable straws and utensils! Plus reusable containers for to-go orders. 😉
Read about our 2019 move to Grossmont Center in the La Mesa Courier!
Check out a gallery from our January 2019 event, captured by PACIFIC Magazine!
PACIFIC Magazine wrote an article about the return of First Friday Night Market after our first hiatus. Please note, our party has since relocated to GROSSMONT CENTER in La Mesa.