First Friday Night Market
NEXT EVENT: FRIDAY, July 5, 2019
One Year Anniversary Party!
Join us for a FREE, monthly vegan market at the soon-to-be The Village by Natural Delights parking lot at 2611 El Cajon Blvd in San Diego! Every first Friday of the month from 6pm – 10pm we’ll be celebrating the vegan lifestyle with all-vegan eats, sweets, drinks, goods, and music!
Sorry, no pets allowed per state law
(service animals always welcome).
WHEN: Every first Friday of the month
TIME: 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
ADDRESS: 2611 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA 92104
COST: Free! Open to all ages.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Vegan in San Diego
VENDORS – July 5, 2019
- Entrance is free!
- This event is family friendly, although music may be loud.
- This venue is ADA accessible. If there is anything Vegan in San Diego can do to be of assistance, please feel free to reach out via comment, direct message on Facebook or Instagram, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pets are NOT allowed due to proximity to open food service per state law. Service animals are welcome.
- Carpooling, ridesharing and bike riding are encouraged. There is a bike rack on site.
- There is free street parking in the surrounding neighborhood.
- Most vendors accept cash and card.
- No soliciting or signature gathering will be allowed at this event.
- Please bring reusable straws and utensils! Plus reusable containers for to-go orders. 😉
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Your logo here!
Please submit a Sponsor Interest form to place your business name and logo here!
Check out a gallery from our January 2019 event, captured by PACIFIC Magazine!
Want to vend with us? Please complete our Vendor Application.