NEXT EVENT: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2019
Feel the love!
Join us for a free, monthly vegan market at Anthem North Park on El Cajon Boulevard! We’ll be featuring vegan food/drink vendors, local vegan-friendly beer in a 21+ beer garden, and music!
Sorry, no pets allowed per state law (service animals always welcome).
WHEN: Every first Friday of the month
TIME: 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
ADDRESS: Anthem North Park parking lot, 2611 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, 92104
COST: Free! Open to all ages. Beer garden is 21+ only.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Vegan in San Diego, Anthem North Park and El Cajon Boulevard Business Improvement Association
VENDORS – February 1, 2019
MUSIC by the awesome DJPJ!
- Entrance is free!
- Bring your ID to enter the beer garden. Must be 21+ to enter (sorry, no kids).
- This event is family friendly, although music may be loud.
- Pets are not allowed. Service animals are welcome.
- Carpooling, ridesharing and bike riding are encouraged. There is a bike rack on the corner of Hamilton and El Cajon Blvd.
- There is free street parking in the surrounding neighborhood, including at North Park Community Park (behind the water tower).
- Most vendors accept cash and card.
- Soliciting is not endorsed by Anthem Vegan or Vegan in San Diego.
- Please bring reusable straws and utensils! Plus reusable containers for to-go orders. 😉
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Please submit a Sponsor Interest form to place your business name and logo here!
Check out a gallery from our January 2019 event, captured by PACIFIC Magazine!
Want to vend with us? Please complete our Vendor Application.