First Friday Night Market
NEXT EVENT: FRIDAY, August 2, 2019
Join us for a FREE, monthly vegan market at the soon-to-be The Village parking lot at 2611 El Cajon Blvd in San Diego! Every first Friday of the month from 6pm – 10pm we’ll be celebrating the vegan lifestyle with all-vegan eats, sweets, drinks, goods, and music! This month we’re bringing you an all out summer bash complete with kids’ games and the return of the beer garden!
Sorry, no pets allowed per state law
(service animals always welcome).
WHEN: Every first Friday of the month
TIME: 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
ADDRESS: 2611 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA 92104
COST: Free! Open to all ages.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Vegan in San Diego
VENDORS – August 2, 2019
- SWEETS & GOODS
- Rawsome Delights
- Ruth’s No 5
- Botko Foods
- Local Roots Kombucha
- Boochcraft (beer garden only)
- and a San Diego-brewed beer to be announced! (beer garden only)
- Entrance is free!
- This event is family friendly, although music may be loud.
- This venue is ADA accessible. If there is anything Vegan in San Diego can do to be of assistance, please feel free to reach out via comment, direct message on Facebook or Instagram, or email at email@example.com.
- Pets are NOT allowed due to proximity to open food service per state law. Service animals are welcome.
- Carpooling, ridesharing and bike riding are encouraged. There is a bike rack on site.
- There is free street parking in the surrounding neighborhood.
- Most vendors accept cash and card.
- No soliciting or signature gathering will be allowed at this event.
- Please bring reusable straws and utensils! Plus reusable containers for to-go orders. 😉
Check out a gallery from our January 2019 event, captured by PACIFIC Magazine!
Want to vend with us? Please complete our Vendor Application.